This is a great way to use up lots of veggies and boost your intake of essential nutrients to promote male fertility.
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled
- 400g desiree potatoes
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 300ml cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 100g soft feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a 20cm springform tin with bake paper and place onto a baking tray. Cut pumpkin and potato into 2cm pieces. Steam for 5 minutes, until just tender.
- Place spinach into base of tin. Arrange par-cooked vegetables over the spinach.
- Place flour into a bowl and gradually whisk in cream until smooth. Add eggs, parmesan and parsley and whisk again until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into pan. Scatter feta over the
- Top and bake for 40 minutes, until set and golden. Stand for 5 minutes before removing from pan and cutting into wedges. Serve with salad. Serves 4