Male Checkup – Testosterone Assessment – ZRT makes both a blood and saliva home testosterone test kit.
Protocol #1: Long-Term and Sustained
- Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend – Capsules: 2 capsules upon waking and 2 capsules before bed
- Vitamin D3: 3000 – 5000 IU upon waking and before bed (6,000 – 10,000 IU per day) until you reach blood levels of 55ng/ml. Can test this at home if you like, or just ask your doctor for this easy test.
- Short ice baths and/or cold showers: 10 minutes each, upon waking and right before bed
- Brazil nuts: 3 nuts upon waking and 3 nuts before bed
Protocol #2: Short-Term and Fun “Nitro Boost”
- 20-24 Hours Prior to Sex: Eat at least 800 milligrams of Cholesterol (example: four or more large whole eggs or egg yolks) within three hours of bedtime, the night before you want to have incredible sex. Why before bed? Testosterone is derived from cholesterol, which is primarily produced during sleep (between midnight and 4:00 – 6:00 A.M.).
- Four Hours Prior to Sex:
1. Four Brazil Nuts
2. Twenty Raw Almonds
3. Two Capsules of the Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend – Capsules
Tests in my patient population have shown just about 99% to be deficient. This is in both the young and old, but those over 21 seem to be the most deficient. Some of my patients will commonly have levels around 6-10ng/ml. And this is in sunny California.
Although Costco Wholesale sells vitamin D3 tabs at a great price, I recommend buying a Vitamin D emulsion in liquid form because of better absorption. Make sure to have yourself tested before starting and then again in 30 days. Minimal targets are 50 ng/ml. More than 100ng/ml is considered excessive and more than 150 ng/ml is considered toxic.
Try to get 20 -30 minutes of sun exposure twice per week.
Also, supplemental vitamin D increases your need for Vitamin A, so make sure you take the cod liver oil which includes both.
Source: 4 Hour Life