Have you seen a strange machine in your kitchen which you have seen you wife use to turn solid foods into liquids? Chances are you are the proud owner of a juicer. Juicing is one of the best way to consume high quantity of raw vegetables and an easy way to boost your intake of all of those important vitamins and antioxidants, essential for male fertility.
The super foods for male fertility are:
Banana as it contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, magnesium and protein, which helps to stimulate sperm production and male fertility. Moreover, bananas are rich in Bromelain which is a strong sexual hormone regulator and improves sexual virility.
Some other foods which can increase male fertility and sperm count as well as keeping it healthy include:
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Asparagus and
- Green Vegetables
Some juicy ideas for male fertility:
- Orange-banana juice which you can make from 2 small ripe bananas and 3 cups of cold orange juice
- Apple banana juice ( you can make it with 1 banana, 1 big size apple and ½ cup orange juice
- Plain banana juice
- Pomegranate juice and the like
- Avocado banana juice (you can make it with 1 avocado, 1 banana and1 1/2 cups of fresh orange juice.
- Apple celery spinach ginger
- Cucumber celery apple carrot
- Carrot ginger
- Cucumber spinach celery apple
- Pineapple strawberry spinach
Source: Juicing Talk
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.