Walnuts. A wonder food for male fertility. What’s better than walnuts? Walnut cookies. Don’t be fooled by the healthy ingredient list, these Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies taste beyond unhealthy… they taste like they’re from a bakery… they taste like they’re packed with butter and sugar… they taste like sin. They seem way too good to be true. They taste like, “No way this can be good for me!”
Makes: 24 cookies
- 6 tbs Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 20g (3 tbs) Ground Flaxseed
- 144g (1/2 cup + 1 tbs) Raw Walnut Butter
- 42g (2 tbs) Pure Maple Syrup
- 14g (1 tbs) Coconut Oil, liquid
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Maple Flavor (optional)
- 192g (1 cup) Granulated Sweetener
- 144g (1+1/2 cups) Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 45g (1/4 cup + 2 tbs) Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the almond milk for 25 seconds, or until warm. Stir in the flax and set aside to gel up.
- In a large bowl, stir together the walnut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, maple flavor and dry sweetener.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the flax gel into the wet ingredients. Fold the dry into the wet. Fold in the raisins.
- Scoop the dough with a cookie scoop and place cookies 3″ apart on the cookie sheet. Bake for ~12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Carefully transfer parchment paper onto a cooling rack (cookies will be soft right now) and let cool completely before touching!
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : Desserts With Benefits
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.