Salmon, not only is it super tasty, it’s also high in DHA and other essential omega-3 fatty acids which improve sperm count! Salmon is also high in calcium so paired up with this carbonara sauce you will get a massive hit of calcium, which helps to increase male fertility! This recipe is simple and delicious and sure to impress your wife.
- 200g quick-cook spaghetti
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150ml double cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 120g pack smoked salmon trimmings
- ½ small bunch chives, snipped
- Cook the spaghetti. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan, add the garlic and gently sizzle for 1 min. Remove from the heat.
- Lightly beat the cream, eggs, softened garlic and half the Parmesan in a bowl. Stir in the smoked salmon trimmings.
- Drain the pasta well and return to the pan. Add the salmon mixture and the chives, then toss well so the heat from the pasta lightly thickens the sauce. Serve scattered with the remaining Parmesan and plenty of black pepper.
Try another dish from our collection of Male Fertility Recipes.
Source: Good Food
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.