Pan-fry lean chicken breast with lime, chilli and garlic, then pile onto seeded tortilla wraps. Cool before assembling if packing for lunch. Packed full of essential male fertility vitamins.
- 1 chicken breast (approx 180g), thinly sliced at an angle
- generous squeeze juice ½ lime
- ½ tsp mild chilli powder
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 seeded wraps
- 1 avocado, halved and stoned
- 1 roasted red pepper from a jar, sliced
- a few sprigs coriander, chopped
- Mix the chicken with the lime juice, chilli powder and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan then fry the chicken for a couple of mins – it will cook very quickly so keep an eye on it. Meanwhile, warm the wraps following the pack instructions or, if you have a gas hob, heat them over the flame to slightly char them. Do not let them dry out or they are difficult to roll.
- Squash half an avocado onto each wrap, add the peppers to the pan to warm them through then pile onto the wraps with the chicken, and sprinkle over the coriander. Roll up, cut in half and eat with your fingers.
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : BBC Good Food
Keep Cool with Snowballs.
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.