This savory appetizer spread of smoked salmon is served over cocktail slices of pumpernickel bread and topped with an herb Greek yogurt. Make Smoked Salmon Rillettes and Dilled Yogurt a part of your party menu.
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup capers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise, cream cheese, or crème fraÎche
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 16 slices cocktail pumpernickel bread
- Fresh dill fronds for garnish (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, stir together salmon, onion, chives, capers, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a separate small bowl, stir yogurt, dill, remaining tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Refrigerate mixtures until ready to serve.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon salmon mixture onto each of the pumpernickel squares. Top each with about 1 teaspoon dilled yogurt, and, if using, dill fronds.
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : Health.com
Keep Cool with Snowballs.
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.