A perfect vegetarian dinner that will increase your partner’s fertility as it’s bursting with vitamin E, which is essential for reducing defects in sperm DNA and increasing male fertility.
- 1 tbs Homebrand Vegetable Oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1/4 cup korma curry paste
- 1.2 kg pumpkin, deseeded, peeled cut into 4cm pieces
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 400ml can Woolworths Select Chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup cup salted cashew nuts, roughly chopped, to garnish
- steamed rice, to serve
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Finely chop coriander roots and add to onion. Cook for 1 minute. Stir curry paste into onion mixture and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add pumpkin, coconut milk and water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat simmer for 20 minutes. Add chickpeas and cook for 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop half the remaining coriander, reserving sprigs to serve, and stir through curry. Sprinkle cashews and coriander sprigs over the Pumpkin and Chickpea Curry and serve with steamed rice. Serves 4
Fresh tip: Double the ingredients, follow Step 1 and freeze half for a later date. Gently re-heat the curry while you steam the rice, and add cashews and coriander to serve.
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.