On top of the whacking great hit of protein and healthy fats from the prawns and avocado, you’ll be chowing down on the nutritional powerhouse that is pawpaw in this male fertility recipe.
- 1 red capsicum, cut into quarters, deseeded and membranes removed
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ pawpaw, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 3 tbsp coriander, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 16 green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- Place capsicum pieces under grill and cook until skins turn black. Remove from grill and allow to cool. When cold, peel blackened skins and finely dice. Mix grilled capsicum, pawpaw, avocado, coriander and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl to make the salad.
- Heat a frying pan and add remaining oil. Cook prawns until golden on one side and then turn and finish cooking. Place papaw salad in the middle of the plate to create a bed for the prawns. Repeat with three other serving plates. Place four prawns on top of each salad. Season to taste.
Source: Men’s Health Australia