Use up leftover cranberry sauce in this healthy salad. Add a can of cannellini beans if you want to bulk it up
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 200g mixed leaves
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 25g dried cranberries
- 85g/3oz cranberry sauce
- juice 1 lime
- Slice each chicken breast in half horizontally to give 4 thin breasts, then rub with half the oil and season. Heat a non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken for 3 mins on each side until cooked through. Set aside on a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the onions for 5 mins. Slice the chicken, collecting any juices, and layer up with the onions, leaves, cucumber and dried cranberries. Mix the cranberry sauce, lime juice, 2 tbsp water and any chicken resting juices, and drizzle over the salad.
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : BBC Good Food
Keep Cool with Snowballs.