I think we can all agree that Chipotle burrito bowls are downright delicious. But what’s even better (and healthier for your waistline and wallet) is making them at home. These burritoa are a great way to use up leftover chicken (any cut will work). Use brown rice instead of white, or try using quinoa or barley as the base of your meal. An easy and healthy dinner meal for promoting female and male fertility.
- 1 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup asparagus
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tbsp Swiss cheese
- Broil chicken breast for about 7 minutes.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Steam asparagus.
- Dice chicken, asparagus, tomato, and avocado.
- Put rice on wrap and top with chicken, veggies, and cheese. Fold and serve.
- Calories: 490
- Protein: 37g
- Carbs: 54g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Total prep time: 9 minutes (if rice is the microwaveable kind)
Lycopene—a potent antioxidant found in tomatoes—can reduce your risk of prostate cancer by almost 35%.
Source: Men’s Fitness
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.