Start your morning right with this super-simple oatmeal. Packed full of all the essential vitamins for male fertility you will start the day energised and satisfied.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- Cook oats according to package instructions.
- Stir yogurt, berries, and protein powder into oats and serve.
- Calories: 416
- Protein: 38g
- Carbs: 49g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Total prep time: 2 minutes
Look for yogurt that says “live and active cultures” on the packaging. This means that it contains probiotics, or “good” bacteria, which shield your digestive tract from harmful microorganisms that can inhibit nutrient absorption. Yogurt is also loaded with muscle-building protein and low-glycemic carbs to keep hunger at bay and allow for all-day energy.
Source: Men’s Fitness