The lemony barbecue dish to satisfy all taste buds.
What You’ll Need
2 salmon filets
15 small potatoes
3 large beets
4 large garlic cloves
3/4 of a large lemon, juiced
3/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp finely chopped sweet basil
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 tbsp finely ground black peppercorns
Olive oil for brushing
1. In a shallow dish, mix ground black pepper, lemon zest, and ¼ teaspoon of sea salt.
2. Brush the salmon filets with a little olive oil, and press (skin side down) in the lemon-pepper mixture. Set aside.
3. Boil the washed potatoes over high heat for about 20 minutes or until done. Drain and set aside.
4. Mix extra virgin olive oil, Â½ teaspoon of sea salt, chopped basil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Use a whisk to quickly blend, and set aside.
5. Barbecue each salmon filet (skin side down first) for about five minutes before gently turning until it reaches desired doneness.
Source: Mens Health
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.