Pile on the flavor, not the calories, with this deliciously lean burger.
- Olive oil spray
- 1 sprouted-grain hamburger bun
- 6 oz extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 2 slices extra-lean turkey bacon, cut in half
- 1 slice light cheddar or Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mixed greens or other lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- 2 tbsp guacamole (look for one with 4g of fat or less per 2 tbsp serving)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line medium baking sheet with nonstick foil and lightly mist with spray.
- Wrap the bun in a separate sheet of foil to completely cover it.
- In a bowl, using a fork, mix turkey, egg white, breadcrumbs, garlic, paprika, cayenne, and salt and form mixture into a patty.
- Place patty, bacon slices, and wrapped bun side by side on baking sheet and put in oven. Cook 10 minutes, flip bacon and patty, and cook additional 6 minutes until turkey is only slightly pink inside.
- Remove bacon, place cheese on patty, and cook about 2 minutes until cheese is melted and patty is no longer pink inside.
- Unwrap bun. Top bottom half with patty, bacon strips, lettuce, and tomato. Spread guac over underside of bun top and flip it atop the burger.
- Serve immediately
Try our other male fertility recipes.
Source : Mens Fitness
Keep Cool with Snowballs.