A refreshing salad that’s laden with vitamin E and arginine, which boosts sperm count and motility plus counteracts the effect of free-radicals in the body and reduces the defects in sperm DNA. A great, quick and easy recipe to promote male fertility.
- 24 cooked prawns
- 2 avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, thickly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, peeled into ribbons
- 1+ 1/2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1+ 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1+ 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Peel and devein the prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Divide the avocado, prawns and cucumber among serving bowls.
- Combine the lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in a small bowl. Whisk together until the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle the lime dressing over the Avocado and Prawn Salad. Top with coriander sprigs, season with pepper and serve. Serves 4
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.