This hearty soup hosts an abundance of calcium from lentils and spinach. Calcium is vital for boosting male fertility! Try it once and you are sure to want seconds.
- 3/4 cup masoor dal (split red lentil) , washed and drained
- 1 cup chopped spinach (palak)
- 2 garlic (lehsun) cloves , crushed
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- whole wheat bread sticks
- Combine the garlic and onions in a pressure cooker and dry roast on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, masoor dal along with 2 cups of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.
- Transfer the purée to a deep pan, add the milk and chilli powder, spinach, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and bring to boil
- Cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with whole wheat bread sticks.
Try our other male fertility recipes.
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.