Chicken is a great source of selenium which wards of sperm deformities and promotes male fertility! This amazing recipe for lemon and garlic grilled requires the chicken to be marinated overnight in a combination of lemon and garlic so the resulting combination makes for an intensely flavorful, tender chicken that can be used in so many dishes, or served simply with a male fertility friendly side of spinach, carrots or other vitamin-packed veggies! impress your wife and keep your swimmers fast with the power of chicken!
As a sidenote: if you don’t have a grill, simply use an indoor grill pan or you can cook the chicken in a frying pan over medium heat, being careful not to turn too often so it can brown nicely on each side.
- Juice of 1 lemon, approximately 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, about 2 medium cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound chicken breasts (If you cut really thick chicken breasts down to thin them out and make the pieces a little smaller so they absorb the marinade better)
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Place chicken in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and place in fridge overnight. Grill (or cook in frying pan). Serve with sides of your choice or cut into bite sized pieces and add to desired recipe. Note: If you cut your chicken into smaller, bite-sized pieces and then marinate it, you can get away with only letting it marinate for 5 or 6 hours instead of overnight.
- You could double the marinade and chicken and grill it all up and freeze the extras to use later.
Try our other male fertility recipes!
Source: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe