Having people over for dinner? Or just wanting to cook something fancy for you and the wife? Don’t spend the entire evening in the kitchen, this delicious and healthy pasta dish only takes 15 minutes. The healthy tomato-based sauce packs the flavour in a mouth-watering, male fertility friendly bowl of pasta.
- 1 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup farfalle (bow-tie) pasta (or any other pasta)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/8 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/8 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce
- Broil chicken breast, and dice when cooked.
- Cook pasta as directed on package; add chicken.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat, add bell peppers, and cook until tender.
- Stir pasta sauce into skillet, let simmer for 5–10 minutes, and serve over pasta.
- Calories: 456
- Protein: 36g
- Carbs: 54g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Total prep time: 15 minutes
– See more at: http://www.mensfitness.com/weight-loss/diet-friendly-recipes/15-minute-low-calorie-recipes?page=3#sthash.rcoYOvDr.dpuf