Beans, beans, the musical fruit. The more you eat, the more you… raise your fertility? Yep that’s right! High in zinc, beans do wonders for male fertility. Paired with the male fertility wonders of sesame (in the form of sesame paste), this delicious dip will leave you satisfied and ready to conceive.
Tahini is a paste similar to peanut butter but made from sesame seeds. It has a unique and delicious flavor and can usually be found near the peanut butter or in the natural food aisle (or ordered online). Tahini is worth keeping on hand if you make (and consume) a lot of hummus.
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini (see note above)
- Juice of 1/2 lime (about 1/2 – 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons packed chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor blender, combine all of the ingredients. Process until smooth, adding a tablespoon of hot water at a time if needed to thin the consistency. Don’t forget to add salt and pepper to taste! Serve with toasted pita chips, pretzel crisps, tortilla chips, fresh veggies or whatever your heart desires.
Source: Mel’s Kitchen
____________________________________________________________________________________If you'd like to receive regular tips like these from Snow School, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter simply by clicking the links below. Follow @Procreativity1
And if you'd just like to receive our monthly Snowballs promotions in your inbox - and save real money - then you'll probably want to sign up for our private newsletter. Register now, and you'll immediately receive a special offer.